Wednesday, December 9, 2015

MUSIC: peGYAMzee_INTERNATIONAL



After successful hits  like "WHY SEXY GIRL" and "LOVER OVERDOSE" in the past Peter Gyams popularly called peGYAMzee is back,bigger,better and re brand now as and hausa rapper with this dope tune "INTERNATIONAL"(reason my matter local).
The midi tempo song was produced by GID and peGYAMzee  delivering a hook both in English/Yoruba and still punch the two verses well with his hausa flow.
In my opinion I can boldly say this is not just a song but an anthem to all artist(indigenous),hustlers  and anybody that got big dreams for the future cause if them #ReasonYourMatterLocal you just smile and tell them that one day they must #TreatYouInternational.
 Download and listen.

DOWNLOAD 

CONNECT VIA
TWITTER: I-am_peGYAMzee
Instagram:  I-am_peGYAMzee
Facebook: peGYAMzeeYahaya

No comments:

Post a Comment