Tuesday, June 16, 2015

NAFISA ABDULLAHI - "I LOVE & CARE FOR ZANGO"





The bigesst story making the headlines today in the world of Kannywood Industry is that of NAFISA ABDULLAHI publicly stating that she LOVE ADAM A ZONGO. She posted on her instagram page also saying she is prepared if he will marry her. Below is what she posted on her instagram page.

"This post is gonna make a lot of people question me,what ever question anyone have,I don't have the answer to it in fact I have a lot of questions that I don't know their answers.......I don't know how to pretend so d only thing am gonna say is I do love and care about this person and what ever it is the future has for d both of us am already prepared to take it but mean while I can't deny caring about him anymore.So please ku fadi alkhairi ko ku yi shiru kawai.thank you"

This also foretells that the rumors about Nafisa Abdullahi breaking up with Ibrahim Shehu over Zango is true.
But Nafisa Abdullahi has always denied that they ever had any relationship with zango, that he was never her boyfriend, why now???
What do you have to say about this new development? Drop your comments

VIDEO + AUDIO >> IBN (ibnofficial) - CHASU Freestyle (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

No comments:

Post a Comment